Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

Daniel Bassill's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"We have updated the Tutor/Mentor Program Survey and it can now be found at http://ww…"

Daniel Bassill replied Aug 8, 2008 to Most important needs, based on Tutor/Mentor Survey

12 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Sophie, The focus of this forum and the type of tutoring/mentoring we do is volunte…"

Daniel Bassill replied Aug 6, 2008 to Find Tutoring Jobs in CA Easily!

1 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Several groups have formed in the Tutor/Mentor Connection community. Now I encourage…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 14, 2008 to Meet me in other forums

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Hi Alice, Thanks for joining this group and I hope you'll help bring others. I thin…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jun 15, 2008 to Meet me in other forums

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Jana sent me an email saying "the article I wrote got a good repercussion in Brasil…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 22, 2008 to Interns from Korea and Brazil join Tutor/Mentor Connection

1 May 22, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Here are some additional sites to visit: Learning to Finish Wiki - http://www.learn…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 10, 2008 to Recommended Reading

1 May 10, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"One of the ways members of this group can have a role in supporting the growth of tu…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 10, 2008 to Welcome to the Tutor/Mentor Connection space

2 May 10, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Maria, This is great advise. It also ties in very well to what one of our keynote s…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 2, 2008 to May Tutor/ Mentor Tips - Mentor Rap?

1 May 2, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Today in the Chicago Sun Times there was a report about a new research survey being…"

Daniel Bassill replied Apr 11, 2008 to Most important needs, based on Tutor/Mentor Survey

12 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Today the Chicago SunTimes Editorial Page encouraged people to think past the SuperT…"

Daniel Bassill replied Feb 6, 2008 to Welcome to the Tutor/Mentor Connection space

2 May 10, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

Building Creative Bridges

Tutor/Mentor Exchange

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service