Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

Daniel Bassill's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"I've shared your post on Twitter and Facebook and hope others do the same. Good luck…"

Daniel Bassill replied Apr 17, 2018 to Young people from London England volunteering in African communities.

1 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"I've encouraged leaders of youth serving organizations in Africa, Asia and South Ame…"

Daniel Bassill replied Sep 8, 2014 to How do i help students excellent under our program maintain excellence

1 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"This is front cover of PDF essay titled "Defining Terms" which is intended to help…"

Daniel Bassill replied Aug 30, 2014 to Mentoring as part of larger strategy: Comment on P/PV brief

3 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"I started t his discussion in 2011 and a few months ago created a new PDFwhere I su…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 22, 2014 to Does your web site help you recruit volunteers and donors for your tutor/mentor program?

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Illinois Mentoring Partnership "State of Mentoring In Illinois, 2014" report shows f…"

Daniel Bassill replied Feb 28, 2014 to Tutor/Mentor Survey - Most important needs of volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs

7 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Here's a presentation you might share with your mentors. http://www.slideshare.net/m…"

Daniel Bassill replied Oct 22, 2013 to HOW DO I HELP A STUDENT WHO IS CARELESS WITH HIS WRITING MATERIAL BECOME MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH HIS WRITING MATERIALS AND BE MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH HIS ACADEMIC WORK

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Adebayo Tayo Kehinde

"Can you provide some context for your question? Are you a school where students are…"

Daniel Bassill replied Oct 18, 2013 to HOW DO I HELP A STUDENT WHO IS CARELESS WITH HIS WRITING MATERIAL BECOME MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH HIS WRITING MATERIALS AND BE MORE RESPONSIBLE WITH HIS ACADEMIC WORK

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Adebayo Tayo Kehinde

"I started this discussion in December 2008. I think the challenges we face and the q…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 28, 2013 to Collaboration and Fund Raising Strategies

15 May 28, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"This graphic shows the people active on this Ning site as of May 2012.  Read the two…"

Daniel Bassill replied Oct 14, 2012 to Introductions

9 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"A Member Map has  been added to the site (July 2012) . I hope you will take a moment…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 30, 2012 to Introductions

9 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

Building Creative Bridges

Tutor/Mentor Exchange

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service