Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

Daniel Bassill's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for introducing yourself. I encourage you to look at the work being done in t…"

Daniel Bassill replied Apr 20, 2013 to Africa-Based organizations - introduce yourselves

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"I was introduced to "Invisible Children" today via an on-line forum.  Take a look at…"

Daniel Bassill replied Feb 26, 2012 to Africa-Based organizations - introduce yourselves

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Aliyu Solomon Barnabas joined this group awhile ago and now has launched a blog and…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jan 31, 2012 to Africa-Based organizations - introduce yourselves

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Dozens of youth organization from Africa have introduced themselves onthis Linked_in…"

Daniel Bassill replied Sep 7, 2011 to Making this site a hub that attracts attention of potential volunteers and donors

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Thanks Kayiwa. I created the Tutor/Mentor Connection in 1993, and have led a volunte…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 8, 2010 to Africa-Based organizations - introduce yourselves

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Are any of you writing blog articles about your work? Do you write about the work be…"

Daniel Bassill replied Sep 13, 2009 to Making this site a hub that attracts attention of potential volunteers and donors

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"There are 15 members in the Africa group, and more than that from Africa who have jo…"

Daniel Bassill replied Sep 13, 2009 to Making this site a hub that attracts attention of potential volunteers and donors

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Abdiel has posted pdfs that introduce his organization and show how he is adopting t…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 27, 2008 to Making this site a hub that attracts attention of potential volunteers and donors

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Thanks. I encourage you to post maps and graphics in the photo section so you can il…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 15, 2008 to Making this site a hub that attracts attention of potential volunteers and donors

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service