Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

What are the challenges of operating a volunteer-based tutor/mentor program? (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

News of Tutor/Mentor Connection

Take a look at this story written about the Tutor/Mentor Connection and published in THE LOOP.

Started by Daniel Bassill

2 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Participate in Presidential Inaugural Events

Here are two links to sites that enable anyone to be a live participant in the January 2009 Inauguration ceremony, even if you cannot be in…

1 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel Bassill

It's all about relationships

We held our conference in Chicago on Friday and nearly 110 people attended. I wrote about this i n a blog article titled "it's all about re…

1 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Most important needs, based on Tutor/Mentor Survey

Between 1999 and 2002 the T/MC hosted a survey during each May and November conference. This pdf shows the findings from questions that ask…

12 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

August 08 Tutor/Mentor Survey Discussion

We have had 29 responses to the Tutor/Mentor Survey and you can view these responses at http://www.surveymonkey.com/sr.aspx?sm=NQTXMI8tphuJ

0 Oct 13, 2008

Tutor/Mentor Leadership and Networking Conference, November 21

The Tutor/Mentor Connection will host a one day conference at the Field Museum in Chicago on November 21. We are now recruiting workshop le…

0 Oct 9, 2008

Using social networking tools, role of intermediaries

I encourage you to read this article and consider ways you can apply this thinking to support tutor/mentor in multiple locations. If you k…

0 Sep 1, 2008

Tutor/Mentor Program Background Survey - Complete by Sept. 15 and enter raffle.

We have updated the Tutor/Mentor Program Survey and it can now be found at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Fc0avXYOPKbbkwDnIQi38A_3d_

2 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Meet me in other forums

This graphic is just one of many I post here and here and here to illustrate ways that individuals, companies and groups of concerned cit…

4 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Recommended Reading

The Tutor/Mentor Connection maintains an extensive on-line library with links to articles that help us understand where and why volunteer-b…

1 May 10, 2008
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service