Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

What are the challenges of operating a volunteer-based tutor/mentor program? (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waiting for Superman documentary - discuss how it helps volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs

Last weekend the Waiting for Superman movie opened. It's purpose is to focus attention on a broken public education system and bring people…

Started by Daniel Bassill

22 May 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

A research study about online collaboration tools

Hello,   I have been just introduced to this group. It is great to be connected to like-minded individuals. I am a researcher in the field…

Started by A. Kok

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Podcast scheduled for Jan 13 with Houston network

I've been invited to be part of a podcast tonight. I've not done this before and am not sure what the format will be, and thus how I'll be…

0 Jan 13, 2011

What can media do to turn bad news into good news?

When the Chicago SunTimes or Chicago Tribune use a full page to tell a story, they are spending over $300,000 to print that story and dis…

1 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Culture of Violence. How to build a K-16 suport system that models different habits?

Today the Chicago Tribune featured a story titled Lesson from the Street: Don't Back Down.A researcher who was quoted in this report is Dea…

5 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

T/MC Case Study

As a graduate student at Dominican University, I had the opportunity to study Tutor/Mentor Connections in light of the impact of the networ…

Started by Katie Anderson

1 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Daniel Bassill

What would it take to launch an interactive webinar/e-learning site for tutor/mentor program leaders?

Today I ran across an innovative new website that is designed as an interactive "virtual classroom" for entrepreneurs. Startup School allow…

Started by Karina Walker

1 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Daniel Bassill

Please Follow My Blog!

Hi Everyone!I just started officially working for Cabrini Connections, T/MC and I am truly enjoying the experience so far. Please follow me…

Started by Karina Walker

1 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Bradley Troast

This project

http://www.tutormentorexchange.net/how-to-start-a-program/135-how-to-start-and-sustain-a-volunteer-based-tutormentor-program that is linked…

Started by Jiwon Seo

0 May 24, 2010

getting started

hi how do i communiccate with members or start services?

Started by cynthia denise gray

5 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Eunsoo Lee

RSS

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service