Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

Daniel Bassill's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been in correspondence with Clement Levallois, who uses Gephi, an open-source s…"

Daniel Bassill replied Sep 20, 2011 to Articles to read about Social Network Analysis

33 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Measuring the Return on Investment of Relationships is the topic of this blog articl…"

Daniel Bassill replied Sep 6, 2011 to Articles to read about Social Network Analysis

33 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"this presentation shows value of networks and demonstrates uses of network analysis.…"

Daniel Bassill replied Aug 22, 2011 to Articles to read about Social Network Analysis

33 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"I encourage you to read this PDF titled "Using Emergence to Take Social Innovation t…"

Daniel Bassill replied Aug 8, 2011 to Articles to read about Social Network Analysis

33 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"This article by Vance Stevens shows how the intrensic motivation of volunteers drive…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 31, 2011 to Volunteers, Interns, Grad Students needed for Social Network Project

3 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"I wrote this blog article to show how I'm trying to build a "network of purpose", or…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 30, 2011 to Volunteers, Interns, Grad Students needed for Social Network Project

3 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"This web site is titled "Learning for Sustainability" and offers a library of articl…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 30, 2011 to Articles to read about Social Network Analysis

33 Jul 14, 2020
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"We've not made much progress on our Social Network Analysis work since the November…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 13, 2011 to November 2010 conference SNA survey

4 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Thispdf shows how Tom Holub of Edgewood College in Madison, WI and Dan Bassill of Ca…"

Daniel Bassill replied Jul 13, 2011 to Volunteers, Interns, Grad Students needed for Social Network Project

3 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Kalyani has created a survey that can be sent to participants from the last conferen…"

Daniel Bassill replied Dec 6, 2010 to November 2010 conference SNA survey

4 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

Tutor/Mentor Exchange

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service