Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

Hello,

I have been just introduced to this group. It is great to be connected to like-minded individuals. I am a researcher in the field of technology enhanced learning. As part of my studies in UK , we conducted a small-scale research study about the use of online collaboration tools for an employee volunteering program in IBM. More can be found on here: http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1reno/TheUseofOnlineLearni/resourc...

I look forward to exchanging further ideas.

best regards

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting this.  I think collaboration is a form of people working together to achieve collective impact. Inthis video I describe how a volunteer-based tutor/mentor program seeks collective impact by the way it engages many volunteers and youth. It also shows how an intermediary like the Tutor/Mentor Connection seeks to support the involvement of many leaders to help make volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs available in more place.

I conference focusing on collective impactwas held at Stanford University last week. In the following comments I will add links to blog articles that reflect on the conference and what happens next.

Reflections on Collective Impact, March 25 blog article

Collective Impact. An idea whose time has come - blog article from New Directions Blog

I encourage others to add similar articles as you find them.

Here's another article titled "The Power of Partnerships"

RSS

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service