Tutor/Mentor Connection

Connect knowledge, volunteers, youth and make a difference.

Daniel Bassill's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"This Debategraph platform - http://debategraph.org/mentoring_kids_to_careers - is a…"

Daniel Bassill replied Apr 3, 2012 to Mentoring as part of larger strategy: Comment on P/PV brief

3 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"I've created a variety of graphics to illustrate the vision that we're all working t…"

Daniel Bassill replied Feb 28, 2012 to Mentoring as part of larger strategy: Comment on P/PV brief

3 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Are you benchmarking what you're doing against some of the existing e-mentoring prog…"

Daniel Bassill replied Nov 7, 2011 to Preparing k-12 students for the global economy

4 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Latoya Wilson

"This graphic is one of the concept maps I've created. Each node includes links to pa…"

Daniel Bassill replied Nov 7, 2011 to Preparing k-12 students for the global economy

4 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Latoya Wilson

"Separate and unequal schools. Read Bog Herbert's March 21, 2011 article."

Daniel Bassill replied May 6, 2011 to Waiting for Superman documentary - discuss how it helps volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs

22 May 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Have you visited the Education Nation web site?  Big forum in Chicago last night. Wo…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 6, 2011 to Waiting for Superman documentary - discuss how it helps volunteer-based tutor/mentor programs

22 May 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"How many organizations compare their web sites to others in their field, or to a set…"

Daniel Bassill replied May 5, 2011 to Does your web site help you recruit volunteers and donors for your tutor/mentor program?

4 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Here's another article titled "The Power of Partnerships""

Daniel Bassill replied Mar 30, 2011 to A research study about online collaboration tools

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Thanks for posting this.  I think collaboration is a form of people working together…"

Daniel Bassill replied Mar 29, 2011 to A research study about online collaboration tools

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Daniel Bassill

"Thanks Arlan. I'll be interested to hear if any of the other 300 people who have joi…"

Daniel Bassill replied Mar 24, 2011 to Introductions

9 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bassill

RSS

© 2024   Created by Daniel Bassill.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service